With only five days to go until Innovative Learning Week commences, the university’s History, Classics and Archaeology journal, Retrospect, has five handy workshops lined up to support those pursing media jobs.
1. DESIGN: Graphic designer and photographer Lucas Clauser heads up a master class in the aesthetics of magazine production
2. WRITE: The basics in style, audience and what constitutes “good writing”
3. GET EXPERIENCE: Hear from current and ex-students climbing the rungs of the media ladder
4. GET NOTICED: A guide to using social media effectively featuring blogger Chiara Pannozzo
5. EDIT: Retrospect‘s editing team hand you the style guide for an overnight session of punctuated fun
Whether you’re already heavily involved in student media or just starting out, you are very welcome to join this unique project. Book now: http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/history-classics-archaeology/news-events/events/ilw-2015/retrospect-24hours