Innovative Learning Week is University of Edinburgh’s festival of creative learning which takes place from 16 to 20 February, 2015. It is a week-long programme which gives staff and students an opportunity to learn in new ways.
During ILW, regular lectures and tutorials are replaced with exciting opportunities to:
- gain a new perspective on your degree subject
- learn new skills
- think about your future career
- exchange ideas and stimulate debate
- meet staff and students from different Schools and Colleges
- network and find new opportunities for research or revision
Please follow us on Twitter @InnovLearning #ILW2013 or email ilw [at] ed.ac.uk with any questions.